- Insights from the first RT-qPCR based human transcriptome profiling based on wet lab validated assays.
- Overcoming PCR inhibition: Next Generation qPCR and RT-qPCR ToughMix® Reagents for High Sensitivity Quantification and Accurate Genotyping from Crude Samples.
- Rapid qPCR using a novel Taq mutant
- A Nū Solution for Real-Time Quantitative PCR
- Twisted Intercalating Nucleic Acid (TINA) – a novel group of molecules with improved performance in PCR and qPCR applications
- Automated PCR Setup for High Throughput Analysis Enabled by the Labcyte Echo® 525 Liquid Handler and Access™ Workstation
- Factors influencing the transfer of multiplex assays between qPCR instruments
- ValidPrime questions the need for DNase treatment in RT-qPCR experiments
|Back to other sessions of this symposium|