Talks in this Session:
- Why are we still using qPCR for the quantification of nucleic acids?
- Target concentration and replicate qPCR reactions
- Laboratory automation and data management in diagnostics – qPCR ZIKV detection and quantification
- Validation of a qPCR method – Determining limit of detection, limit of quantification and dynamic range
- Influence of PCR consumables on the accuracy of real-time PCR experiments and NGS sample preparation
- How to monitor analytical and technical factors influencing qPCR
|Back to other sessions of this symposium|